Are you struggling with tracking work across projects, cross-functional initiatives, and departmental objectives? Microsoft 365 has many options for personal and team action item tracking but which one is right for your organization? In this #AskSympraxis session we will explore the capabilities and limits of OneNote, Outlook Tasks, To Do, Planner, SharePoint Lists, and Project Online.
Resources and Takeaways
- Connecting Task Experiences Across Microsoft 365: https://symp.info/ConnectingTasks
- The collaborative work management opportunity with Teams and Microsoft 365: https://symp.info/TeamsM365Tasks
- Tasks at Microsoft: Creating a coherent ecosystem: https://symp.info/IgniteTasksEcosystem
- Microsoft Planner in Microsoft 365: https://symp.info/IgnitePlanner
- Automate your tasks with Project, Planner, and Microsoft Flow: https://symp.info/IgniteAutomateTasks
- Getting Things Done LinkedIn Learning Video: https://symp.info/GTD